Terms of Access to this Site
You must read this before you proceed.
You are about to access the information and other material contained on the web site of LCH.Clearnet Group Limited. The following are the terms upon which you (and any other person who accesses this material through you) may access that information and other material:
- Copyright in the documents and other material displayed on this site is the property of LCH.Clearnet Group Limited. Without the express permission of LCH.Clearnet Group Limited, it must not be altered or amended in any way. Permission is granted for you to download and print off any data displayed for your own personal use. It must not be reproduced and distributed for financial or other gain.
- The contents of this site are not intended as and should not be construed as investment, tax or legal advice.
- LCH.Clearnet Group Limited may at any time without any notice amend or delete any of the information or other contents of this site.
- While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of information or other material contained on this web site:
a) LCH.Clearnet Group Limited does not warrant or represent that the information is comprehensive, complete, verified or accurate; and
b) subject to c) below, LCH.Clearnet Group Limited accepts no responsibility or liability for any loss, damage, cost or expense of whatsoever kind arising directly or indirectly from or in connection with:
- the use by you or any other person of any information and other material contained on this site (or on other sites to which you or any other person may link from here); or
- any act or omission on your part or on the part of any other person as a result of accessing and viewing the information and other material contained on this web site or on any other site accessed through a link from this site.
c) LCH.Clearnet Group Limited accepts responsibility for any personal injury or death caused by its negligence.
- You must satisfy yourself that you may lawfully access this website within the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are located. Your decision may need to be reviewed as the contents of this site change and local laws change. LCH.Clearnet Group Limited accepts no responsibility for such decision.
Policy on the recording of telephone conversations (at offices of LCH.Clearnet Limited only)
Many of our employees are party to telephone conversations that could commit LCH.Clearnet Limited financially, and the recording of telephone calls is considered to be an essential safeguard for when disputes arise. Please note therefore, that LCH.Clearnet Limited routinely records all telephone calls.
By entering this site, I acknowledge that I have read the above terms and I accept that such terms bind me and all other persons who gain access to the information and material of this site through me. If you do not accept these terms, you must terminate your connection to this site.